From magnetic to radioactive, corrosive to explosive, CAL has generations of experience in handling and safely flying the full range of dangerous goods.
CAL holds the IOSA certification – IATA Operational Safety Audit, the highest safety certification in aviation safety, and all procedures and operations performed by CAL comply with IATA and ICAO guidelines and regulations. We are authorised transporters of all nine classes of dangerous goods including explosives, gases, flammable liquids & solids, oxidising substances, toxic and infectious substances, radioactive material, corrosives and other dangerous goods.
In addition to air freight we specialise in ground transportation for dangerous goods including arranging special permits, escorts and a team of ADR licensed drivers.
Why choose CAL?
- Highly qualified personnel across the supply chain, fully certified by ICAA to deal with DG
- Expert DG response team available 24/7
- Our DG expert is a certified ICAA DG instructor for all DG categories, and is the only instructor in Israel that also works actively on every day operations in DG supervision.
- Our on line ground handling agents are certified for the entire scope of the DG supply chain
- Our off line warehouses, including Swissport global network are also qualified and certified in accepting and handling DG
- ADR certified drivers for ground transportation of DG
- All our operation team members are certified to deal with dangerous goods.
- CAL is certified by the CAA of Israel as an inhouse DG school, instructing CAL employees and external clients.
- CAL is IOSA certified
- Advanced IT system means faster acceptance, handling & loading of DG shipments.
- Lower deck compartments are class C certified, and can be used to load CAO shipments
- Fast & creative solutions for complex shipments of dangerous goods.
- Level of certification is based on the type of work that is being performed according to the IATA/ ICAO requirements (Category 6, 8, 10 & 12).