CAL PHARMA: for Time & Temperature Sensitive Goods, Including Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Products
CAL Cargo has over 37 years’ experience handling temperature controlled freight and 35% of our cargo business is temperature controlled.
We provide a temperature controlled corridor from point of origin to point of destination.
This includes pickup from producer through ground transportation, airport handling & storage and delivery. .
We cover every critical point in the supply chain including tarmac, loading and unloading and all other transfer points.
Why Choose CAL for Pharma and Healthcare products:
- Master lease agreements with leading temp controlled packaging solutions companies, Envirotainer, Csafe Global and others.
- Innovative product for temperature controlled transportation applies special techniques to maintain temperature ranges.
- Various temp ranges such as -18C°, 15-25C° (CRT), 2-8C°.
- Minimal deviation rates.
- Occasional deviations are followed by a full investigation to determine root cause, including implementation of dedicated CAPA plan.
- Across our entire chain our fleet is parked right on the “waterline”, just in front of our warehouse (10-30meters) meaning exposure of temperature sensitive shipments to the tarmac is minimal.
- Dedicated personnel at each station.
- State of the art temperature controlled warehouse (fully owned by CAL)
- Pan EU and US trucking services with optimal transport conditions for high value temperature controlled cargo goods.
- High security trailers
- Reefer trailers with high insulation value (FRC certified)
- Dual temperature trailers available
- GPS communication between driver and dispatch (position & temp. data)